These bananna pancakes are the perfect weekend breakfast indulgence! Simple ingredients with items you probably have lying around in the cupboard and are just dying to use 🙂
I have mine with fresh raspberries and strawberries but feel free to add anything you want on top!
2 ripe bananas
90g of organic flour
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon of cinamon
2 teaspoons of maple syrup (for topping)
(Optional add ins; blueberries, choc chips, ground nuts… the list could go on)
If im feeling like an extra treat I put half a teaspoon of Venchii spread on the side for that choclatey kick.
- Mash the ripe bananas in a medium bowl
- Mix in the eggs and whisk together
- Add the flour and mix well
- Add the vanilla extract and cinnamon and whisk
- Use a teaspoon of coconut oil in a non stick pan and heat until melted
- Pour the mixture into the pan and cook the pancakes on both sides for 5 minutes each
- Serve with maple syrup and lightly sprinkle with cinnamon
- Serve with fresh raspberries and strawberries OR whatever side that takes your fancy!